Thanks to Vortex exclusive WAsP Wind Atlas export feature, MAPS can be refined to any resolution making them the ultimate tool for prospecting purposes.
When to use MAPS?
When a large unknown area is explored, well before any measurement are available.
- Any region world-wide, both on and off-shore.
- Fully selectable areas in size and location.
- 3 and 1km resolution.
- 4 heights included: 60, 80, 100 and 120 m.
- Up to 100,000 km2 extension.
- Long-term mean wind, temperature & density.
- Exportable to Google Earth KML or ESRI grid formats.
- WAsP Wind Atlas for self meso-to-micro-downscaling (optional).