Are you meeting production expectations? How much did your wind farm over/underproduce last year or month? How much can be explained by wind resource inter-annual variability? INDEX will help you answer these questions by putting your site-specific data in context compared to a long-term wind and production anomalies analysis.
When to use INDEX?
When you need an external measure of climate variability to analyze the performance of your wind farm.
- Any region world-wide, both on and off-shore.
- Monthly updated reports of last running 12 month.
- Available variables: mean wind, temperature and production.
- Customized to your site-specific measurements by means of proprietary Remodeling algorithms.
- Long-term (20-year) reference baseline.
- Based on cutting-edge climatology technologies.
- 1-Season ahead forecast (coming soon)